Sunday 22 July 2012

A walk around the Wayoh

So, after a busy weekend at work I managed to get out today for a walk around one of the local reservoirs in the glorious sunshine


One of the man made streams that fed into the mill that is now long submerged under reservoir


Knackered!


A sight not often seen recently, the sun!





The Wayoh itself looking towards Edgworth




Railway viaduct......I once abseiled down that, when the water was much lower.....right down the centre of the middle one!!




Still overflowing


View towards Chapeltown


Apologies for the briefness of the post, been busy at work this weekend, but there will be much more next week!

As a side note, if anyone out there has an ideas, or wants some pics taking, let me know.  I am trying to sort a shoot at a tattooists shortly.  if you have them, or are getting them and are happy for me to take pics then get in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment