Sunday 7 October 2012

A wander into the woods

So as it has been a long time since I last blogged (been busy with work) I thought i had better get out there and do a bit of shooting.  As I was pressed for time having spent the morning watching my sons football team pull off a 2-1 victory (very stressful!) I decided just to have an hour in the local woods seeing as my favourite season has just begun, no doubt as Autumn progresses I will get some more colourful shots.  So here we go, a few taken today


The kiosk at the heart of the woods


These next two were taken hand held, but a nice milky shot nonetheless......




One of the few solid Victorian bridges in the woods




 There are a few of these in the woods, this of course is a frog, carved from fallen trees




And towards the end of the walk I spotted this fellow perched on the bench (ok he was attached to his owner, but still a fantastic bird) Harris Hawk


No comments:

Post a Comment