Wednesday 20 June 2012

It never fails to amaze me

Well here we are again, but this time posting mid-week.  Just a quick one though!  It never fails to amaze me where you can find a really good shot, either in the middle of nowhere or in the middle of a housing estate and industrial area!

Just round the corner from my office in Leeds (affectionately known as the Chatsworth of Leeds, and forever looking out for a Yorkshire Frank Gallagher) I spotted these yesterday, so as I am turning into a bit of a geek (go on say it, I know you want to) I dutifully took my camera with me this morning and got these pics, and yes, I was playing with the colour pop again








Well that is it for now, I shall be keeping the camera close by from now on and keeping my eyes open, because you never know.........

No comments:

Post a Comment