Friday 8 June 2012

The start of something?

Well here I go, been thinking about doing this for a while and decided to take the plunge....Amateur photographer with loads of pictures that someone might like looking at.....hopefully!  Interested in all aspects of photography - landscape, portraits, UE, abstract, just shoot whatever takes my eye.

Last weekend I went to the 1940's weekend in Ramsbottom, Lancashire with my new camera and tried out a few of the functions

Hope you like them

Quite possibly the strangest character of the weekend


The Allies preparing......


Personally I could get into the whole 40's thing!


The Allies prior to the battle


Quite a patriotic image for the Jubilee weekend


A song for the troops from Miss Marina Mae


After these shots, I looked closer at the new toy and found the miniaturization setting, was quite impressed, hopefully some better shots should follow.....

So, I think that will do for the first post, hope you like the pics and I will now go and trawl through the thousands of pics I have taken and put some more up here.

Leave a comment, preferably nice! and any suggestions for future shoots.


No comments:

Post a Comment