Sunday 17 June 2012

A trip into the woods with Colour Pop

So, in the infrequent bits of sunshine that we get I decided to go out there today into the woods to see what else the new camera can do...seeing as I have eventually decided to RTFM after having the camera for a good few weeks.

So as I have already tried the Red setting, thought I would see what I could do with the Yellow, green and Blue...

On the way round I spotted a few of these


And the small ruin (could have been a shelter of some description)


A couple of partial colour yellow shots.....need to find a field of rapeseed for the full effect.



Earnsdale reservoir..pretty full after the last week of monsoon style weather

Partial colour red....

And how blue is the sky?!




Partial green...harder that you would think seeing as everything in the damn woods is green!


And a bit more blue, before it disappears for good






No comments:

Post a Comment