Sunday 5 August 2012

Newquay baby!!

So during the tour I went over to Newquay, popular place, but, bit over hyped if you ask me.  However, on the way there, at the end of Newquay Airport runway I spotted these in someones garden....quite possibly the best lawn ornaments I have ever seen....you can keep your gnomes, I want one of these!!!



Donations were made to the Spitfire fund, I am now starting my own, so all donations are gratefully received!!


So after this brief stop a quick drive down the road took us into Newquay itself and then down to the beach....




I should point out that at this point I was that busy concentrating on getting some pictures that i didnt notice the tide was coming in....and subsequently got very wet feet....i was happy, not



Nice shot over the rapidly shrinking beach, funny watching people moving their stuff further and further back, settling down, then having to move again as the waters came closer and closer



 The small bridge over to the house sat on a rock over the bay, probably the most expensive house in Newquay!



No comments:

Post a Comment