Sunday 5 August 2012

Padstow

So, having survived a week in a tin can in Cornwall touring the sights of England's southern most county I thought I had better post a few pics in a few posts showing some of the beautiful sights this Country has to offer.

So first for your delectation is the small fishing port of Padstow.....which in my opinion needs to be renamed Steinstow, seeing as Mr Rick Stein seems to own most of it!

Panoramic shot over the bay,  on one of the few days with sunshine!

One of the few bars not owned by Mr Stein




Low tide in the harbour


Not the happiest of chaps! must have been a slow business day



Time for the obligatory colour pop shots...there will be more, for which i will not apologise




Street trading? Me? Never, I am just sitting down for a moment...these boards, dont know, they were here when I got here......



A cheap lunch box that will appear in a project I have in mind....I am not a suspicious package...



No comments:

Post a Comment